CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 5, 2008

Intro

Assalamualaikum n salam sejahtera...

Sajer nak buat another blog on recipes , tips n whatever yg related to cooking, baking etc.
I love to cook. Its my passion. I can stay in the kitchen whipping something for my family the whole day without even feeling tense or stressed out. Its another way to de-stress and i find that cooking actually gives me peace n calmness.

Its funny how it all started.. From younger years, i have never been "intimidated" by cooking. I used to think that to cook something means that there's thousands of teeny weeny things to do, the cutting, the spices, salt n pepper n not to mention the dirty dishes before n after cooking. My elder sister on the other hand, loves to cook. Started cooking when she's only 9 (masak nasik that is..not with the state of the art cooking pot but the old fashion way). Thanx to my sifu-my dad(i love u dad!!) , one fine day right after my last SPM paper, I was summoned to the kitchen. I was wondering at that moment, why i've been called to the kitchen.. rupa2nya nak soh belajar masak..ngehehehe.. so my journey started from that day onwards n still going.. Everything that he taught me back then , little by little gives me this sense of satisfaction knowing that I can actually cook something and knowing that other people will be eating foods that i've prepared. Habis ke x makann tu..blakang citer..ngehehhe..yg penting..aku dah boleh masak.

Now..should there be any kenduri, open house, birthday party etc... aku akan cuba sedaya upaya untuk masak sendiri semua hidangan..

I'm not doing this blog to membangga2kan diri..no.. just wanted to share my passion for food with others. I'm still learning, trying new recipes every now n then but..yess I'm learning. So..lets learn together..Lets whip a magic right from our very own kitchen..

happy cooking!!

noreez™

0 comments: